Thursday, August 8, 2013

Throwback Thursday #2

Throwback Thursday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Stephanie @Bookfever and Christina @Booksane where we feature books that we've read in the past but are still crazy about. It could be a book you read as a child and still remember and love or maybe just a book that you haven't read in a long time and want to show your love for.
Each week we'll be featuring a new random question to answer!

~

Lord Loss (The Demonata, #1)
by
Darren Shan

Grubbs Grady has stiff red hair and is a little big for his age, which means he can get into R-rated movies. He hates history and loves bacon, rats, and playing tricks on his squeamish older sister. When he opts out of a family weekend trip, he never guesses that he is about to take a terrifying journey into darkness. Hungry demons and howling werewolves haunt his waking nightmares... and threaten his life.


I recently re-read books 1-3 and then caught up to book 9 in like a month. Then of course the library didn't have the last one but these books are AWESOME! I first read Shan's Saga of Darren Shan/Cirque du Freak series and loved it so then I discovered his Demonata series. These books are creepy, gross and like a more kickass R.L. Stine.

 Quote 

“You thought I was a werewolf?" Dervish asks.
"Yes." I answer hollowly.
"You ass.”

 Question of the Week: 

Do you have an e-reader?

I do have an e-reader! I won my Kindle last December and have loved having it. Paper books are still better but free e-books are nice and addictive.

2 comments:

  1. Your ultimate author!

    You're so lucky you won it that time. :D

    I love my Kindle too, as you know. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I lurve Mr. Shan's books!

      I still can't believe I won it.

      Your case says it for you. (It is the one with hearts on it, right?)

      Delete

I love reading your comments and meeting you guys so leave me a message, :)