Thursday, August 15, 2013

Throwback Thursday #3

Throwback Thursday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Stephanie @Bookfever and Christina @Booksane where we feature books that we've read in the past but are still crazy about. It could be a book you read as a child and still remember and love or maybe just a book that you haven't read in a long time and want to show your love for.
Each week we'll be featuring a new random question to answer!

~

The Westing Game
by
Ellen Raskin

When an eccentric millionaire dies mysteriously, sixteen very unlikely people are gathered together for the reading of the will...and what a will it is!


To me the ultimate grade-school read was The Westing Game! Which thinking back on it this was a pretty tough little mystery for us kids. There was a variety of characters and who didn't want to be Turtle Wexler every now and again with her nose stuck where it shouldn't belong?

 Quote 

“Life, too, is senseless unless you know who you are, what you want, and which way the wind blows.” 

 Question of the Week: 

Do you listen to music while reading?

Sometimes I might have music playing but usually I can't concentrate on the music and reading my book.

1 comment:

  1. Great pick. I haven't read it yet though!

    Feeling the same! I'm always so quickly distracted by any sounds while I'm reading. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and meeting you guys so leave me a message, :)