Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Book Bird Goodies #8

Meet Magnus, my little Book Bird Reviews mascot.
Instead of doing a Showcase Sunday or anything, I've decided to just post any book goodies myself.

 Bought 
The Shadowhunter's Codex by Cassandra Clare and Joshua Lewis
The Warrior (Dante Walker, #3) by Victoria Scott

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

Shade (Shade, #1) by Jeri Smith-Ready
Shift (Shade, #2) by Jeri Smith-Ready

Bridge (Shade, #2.5) by Jeri Smith-Ready
Shine (Shade, #3) by Jeri Smith-Ready

 Freebie 
Shattered (Shade, #3.5) by Jeri Smith-Ready

As you can see I've got my books for the Shade Read-Along next month. :D

 Received 
Ribbon bookmarks and bookmarks from Katie McGarry.
I love them!

 Won 
Alice in Wonderland High by Rachel Shane
I won this on Goodreads and it sounds pretty good.


2 comments:

  1. I'm coming to steal The Shadowhunter's Codex. Just so you know ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least if it disappears I know it has a good home. :P

      Delete

I love reading your comments and meeting you guys so leave me a message, :)