Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Book Bird Goodies #9

Meet Magnus, my little Book Bird Reviews mascot.
Instead of doing a Showcase Sunday or anything, I've decided to just post any book goodies myself.


 Bought 




by
Colleen Hoover
&
my lovely new bookmarks.



Clockwork Angel,
Clockwork Prince
&
Clockwork Princess
by
Cassandra Clare
&
HyeKyung Baek

Beautiful set of the graphic novels for The Infernal Devices.






by
Karen Marie Moning




Revival
by
Stephen King
&
Dangerous Boy
by
Mandy Hubbard



The Silver Blade
(French Revolution, #2)
by
Sally Gardner
&
Sirens
(Faithful, #3)
by
Janet Fox







Daylighters
(The Morganville Vampires, #15)
by
Rachel Caine
&
The Taken
(Celestial Blues, #1)
by
Vicki Pettersson













Bookmarks and postcard from Schin Loong on Etsy.
I love the Persephone and Hades one!












My Cat's Eye Chronicles bookmark from author T.L. Shreffler on Etsy.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and meeting you guys so leave me a message, :)